Deadline: 31 March 2017
Arterial Network seeks a full-time person to manage finances of the organisation. Arterial Network is a Pan-African network of artists, arts organisations and activists engaged in capacity building, advocacy, research, cultural policy, information dissemination, workshops, conferences, publication of reports and best practice toolkits, all geared towards growing and strengthening the cultural and creative sectors in Africa, and making a contribution to democracy, human rights and development on this continent. With its continental secretariat in Abidjan, Arterial has official affiliates in 17 countries and wide representation in other parts of Africa. The successful applicant will be part of a team based in Abidjan, reporting to the Finance & Admin Manager and the Secretary General.
- A Bachelor of Commerce/ Accounting degree or similar field
- 5 years’ experience as Accountant in an NGO, International Organization / Association
- Excellent understanding of MS Excel and accounting software used in Côte d'Ivoire.
- Able to design and put in place accounting systems and controls
- Ability to suggest and integrate the accounting systems used in the OHADA system in force in West Africa
- Experience in the Arts and Culture sector
- Bilingual(French & English
- Ivorian nationality and / or permanent resident in Côte d'Ivoire
Applicants should send their CV, a letter of motivation and three references to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org before 31st March 2017, midday. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Click here for more information.
Deadline: 14 June 2018 For the third edition of the GCLP, the Cultural Diplomacy Platform is looking specifically for applications from outstand...read More
Deadline: 17 June 2018 The project Afrique Plurielle, promoted by the Versant Sud association in Marseille, develops artistic and cultural proje...read More
The British Council is aiming to increase connections between the UK creative sectors and young creative professionals in Sub-Saharan Africa. Th...read More