Deadline: 27 October 2017
Arterial Network, a pan-African network of artists, organisations and institutions engaged in the African creative sector, with its Continental Secretariat based in Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire, is recruiting for the following positions:
(1) An Administration and Finance Officer, to provide financial services, to assist in the management of personnel, administration and general services.
- Have a Bachelor's Degree (Matric + 4) in Accounting-Management, Project Management and Business Administration
- Minimum five years of experience as an administration and finance officer in an office or organisation, with references
- Knowledge and proficiency in accounting and financial management software
- Fluency in English and French
- Have a good good knowledge of the arts and culture sector.
2) A Communications Officer, to design, carry out, analyse and develop the internal and external communications for the Network.
- A degree in Communication/Marketing
- A minimum of five years' experience in the coordination of online communications
- Experience in the field of Arts and Culture
- A professional residence permit for non-residents would be an asset.
- Mastery of DTP Software
- Mastery of English and French
The terms of reference are available on the Arterial Network website by clicking here.
Potential candidates must send their applications to the email address: email@example.com no later than the 27th of October 2017.Next opportunity
Deadline: 6 December 2017 Call for Participants | Workshop on World Heritage, Sustainable Development and Civil Society (Belgium) The UNES...read More
Deadline: 15 December 2017 IWPA call for entries! Submit your photographs to the IWPA 2018 Award. Win exposure in international cities and recei...read More
Deadline: 30 November 2017 Africa Art Lines is a fund that allows artists and cultural operators carrying artistic projects between Morocco and ...read More