Deadline : 3 May at Midnight UTC
The African Culture Fund (ACF) is a transnational and continental fund set up to support and support the cultural and creative industries sector in Africa. The vision of the Fund is to ensure the prosperity of the creative sector through the professionalization of artists and cultural actors. It is pan-African, inclusive and easy to access for all Africans. The Fund's mission is to support creativity, production and professionalization along the value chain of the cultural and creative industries, thereby contributing to ensure access to decent jobs and to improve the living conditions of artists, professionals and their immediate environment sustainably. The conduct of these missions held to the principles of respect for fundamental rights and freedoms, cultural diversity, equity and social justice.
Under the authority of the Board of Directors, the Administrator of the Fund is responsible for coordinating the Fund's Executive Direction and ensuring the achievement of the Fund's missions and objectives. In this respect, he / she will perform the following functions :
• Research, develop and propose projects to provide programmatic content and coherence to the vision, mission and strategic objectives of the Fund
• Recruit appropriate staff to develop, implement and manage these projects according to best practices.
• Coordinate selection and financing procedures for projects submitted to the Fund.
• Seek, establish and sustain strategic partnerships with local, national and international service providers, donors, African and international institutions, national and international organizations, and strategic people in the pursuit and realization of strategic objectives and projects of the Fund.
• Build and preserve the brand image of the Fund.
• Build and maintain constructive and mutually beneficial relationships, especially with the major donors of the Fund.
• Develop and implement a strategic plan for mobilizing financial resources for the Fund.
• Establish relationships with sponsors and strategic donors, and maintain and capitalize on these relationships.
• Develop and implement sustainability strategies to ensure the longevity of the Fund and its organs.
• Ensure the implementation of control and financial management systems.
• Represent the Fund in the media, at public forums, and at national and international conferences / forums / seminars / events.
• Approve public documents, press releases and any other form of media that represents the Fund in the public domain.
Find detailed list of requirements as well as application guidalines in the Terms of reference hereNext opportunity
To know more about Culture at Work Africa and this Second Call for Proposals, click on this https://www.cultureatworkafrica.netto access the relev...read More
Deadline : September 16th Following the success of the ten previous rounds, applications are now open for the second iteration of Music Mobilit...read More
Deadline: August 26, 2018 As part of its Creative Clusters Program, the British Council in partnership with Africulture Urban is organizing a di...read More