2013 Cover Competition: Win a painting holiday in France worth over R50,000 NEWS
Win a painting holiday in France!
Win a painting holiday in France worth over R50,000 PLUS! get your artwork on the cover of The South African Artist magazine.
The South African Artist magazine is proud to announce the 2013 Cover Competition. Submit your artwork and you could be a winner!
This competition is open to all legal residents of South Africa.
Other prizes include: a 2 night stay at the Coco de Mer 4-star boutique hotel in Ballito, an art workshop with Mel and Dale Elliott in Knysna, loads of fabulous product hampers and more!
The theme for the competition is “MY HOME TOWN”.
1) Complete an entry form, which is available for download on the website: (www.thesaartist.co.za/covercomp.html) or e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org to request an entry form.
2) Make your payment of R70 per entry. Proof of payment must accompany each entry form.
3) E-mail a photograph of your painting to: email@example.com (guidelines for submitting photographs can be found on our website: www.thesaartist.co.za/photos.html)
4) Closing date is Friday 13 September 2013.
5) A full set of competition rules is available in the May/June 2013 issue of The South African Artist magazine and also on the website.
For more information write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The South African Artist magazine is SA’s fastest growing visual arts publication. It is available at CNA, Exclusive Books, PNA and various independent art stores and galleries throughout South and Southern Africa.
<< Previous News Item | Next News Item >>